OT003 - Geologist's compass
Equipped with an easy grip, it facilitates a quick reading of the dive and direction, azimuth of the dive and inclination.
Completely in silver aluminum for geological survey and surveying with millimeter scale on the mirror edge.
Contact us for cumulative purchases "Discounts reserved for University students"
ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT
Secure purchase with SSL protocol
Shipments always with Tracking
See our Shipping and Returns page
This especially developed geologist's compass meets all your demands at a favourable price!
Like the "Freiberger" it facilitates the reading of dip and strike in one operation by a vertical circle at the lid hinge.
• pendular clinometer (90°- 0°- 90°) for dip measurement
• the initial oscillation of the needle can be accelerated by arresting
• circular level, mirror, front and rear sight
• 0°-360°, scale value 1° (adjustable circle graduation and needle), vertical circle gradutation 5°, engraved exterior scale
• housing: aluminium
• size: 80 x 65 x 20 mm
• weight: ca. 235 g (leather pouch included)
The brown pouch with belt loop included