Shipping and returns
Shipping your package
IMPORTANT *** August 2020 we are open ***
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS - PLACE OF DELIVERY
"C/o" postal addresses and military APO addresses are not allowed. Shipments are made from Monday to Friday, except holidays. The products sold through the Website (www.geocollection.net) are delivered only in Italy and a list of foreign countries.
The parcels are usually shipped within 1-2 days max (except when the company closes for participation in international fairs and shows, widely advised here on the site and via newsletter) after receipt of payment and sent via Corriere Espresso or Poste Italiane service traceable if cost-effective for the customer. In both cases the shipment is always traceable and there will be an automatic notice for delivery in the case of Express Courier. If you prefer a delivery with Corriere Espresso with signature request, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us first for this request. Whichever type of shipment you choose, we will guarantee you a link to check the path of your package online. If you select the label, an additional cost will be applied, so contact us if you want to know this cost in advance as it depends on the location and type of courier chosen.
Shipping costs include packing and postage charges. Packaging costs are fixed, while transport costs vary depending on the total weight of the shipment. We recommend that you group your items in one order. We can not group two separate orders executed separately, and to each of it will be applied shipping costs. Your package will be sent under your responsibility, but special attention is reserved for fragile items.
The boxes are reasonably sized and your items are well protected with certified and tested packaging to ensure the integrity of the finds. However, we will notify the customer if the order includes the shipment of a particularly fragile and / or particularly delicate parcel or find, advising the customer on which shipment to choose.
Shipments are made by courier service and / or Italian postal services. It is possible that signature on delivery is required with the express courier service. It is the User's right to accept that a delivery is signed by a person other than the User, provided that the person is present at the address provided and is over 18 years of age. If no one is present at the time of delivery, the User will be asked to contact the appointed courier.
CANCELLATION OF THE ONLINE ORDER
To cancel an order, simply request it to the customer service by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the order has been confirmed, we can not guarantee that you can block the shipment. In this case, you will have to refuse to collect the product at the time of delivery, specifying the reasons for the relative note. We will give you a refund equal to the purchase cost, once the item is returned to the warehouse. In this case the shipping cost will not be reimbursed.
If, however, you can block the shipment, you will see the confirmation of the cancellation of the order in the page "Your Account" in the "Order History" and will receive an email confirming the cancellation of the order.
Please consult the "Right of withdrawal and exchange conditions" section for more detailed information.
Returns - Right of withdrawal and goods exchange conditions
All orders placed on Geocollection.net are covered by warranty and may be returned (except for products already used or modified in their entirety).
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 10 (ten) days from delivery of the product (s) to the same consumer or to a third party designated by him.
In the case of multiple goods ordered by a single order and delivered separately, the term to exercise the right of withdrawal starts from the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, acquires the physical possession of the last good.
The right of withdrawal is excluded with regard to personalized items.
The substantial integrity of the product (s) to be returned is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal - more precisely, the consumer is only responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods pursuant to Article 57, paragraph 2, of the Consumer Code of Italian Law.
To exercise the right of withdrawal the Consumer must follow the following procedure:
- Send a written communication to Geocollection, using one of the following methods: (i) email to email@example.com; (ii) registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address Geocollection.net, via Della Repubblica 28/B, 64028, Silvi (TE). The communication must contain an explicit declaration of the decision to withdraw from the sales contract with the identification number of the related order. To this end, the appropriate completed form can be used, or follow the online procedure, but it is not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal deadline it is sufficient that the communication be sent before the expiry of the aforementioned term of 10 (ten) days.
- Within 48 (forty eight) hours of receiving the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal, Geocollection will communicate the instructions for returning the products; in particular, the Company will send, via e-mail, a label containing all the data necessary to guarantee a correct shipment (the User's data, the delivery address, the identification data of the courier and the telephone number of the same courier to agree on the withdrawal of the product from the User, etc.). The customer will bear the costs related to shipping the returned product.
- Pack the Product (possibly with the original packaging, authentic labels, accessories, instructions for use and warranty sheets). Use of the original packaging will prevent damage during transport. Print the label sent by Geocollection and apply it with adhesive tape to the package (s);
- Ship the product within 10 (ten) days of receiving the return instructions (that is, the e-mail with the label);
- Geocollection will reimburse all sums paid by the Consumer, excluding delivery costs, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he received the communication concerning the wish to withdraw from the Contract, unless the goods were delivered to the Carrier, from the same User, incomplete or damaged. In this case, Geocollection will inform the Consumer immediately of the defects found on the products and the impossibility of accepting the return. The refund will be made using the same means of payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction, unless the same consumer has agreed otherwise. In any case, the consumer does not bear any costs due to the reimbursement.
The aforementioned withdrawal procedure applies only to purchases made through the Website.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS OR WRONG SHIPMENTS
On delivery, the User is required to check that the packaging is not damaged and, if the product is damaged or not in compliance with the order sent, not to accept the shipment, clearly noting on the delivery note the nature of the damage and / or the error.
The User is obliged to communicate the related problem to Geocollection by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; for any assistance to the number +39 085.935.9844. Hours: 10 am - 18 pm GMT + 1 / Monday - Friday or with message whatsapp to the numbers +39.392.1195728
Geocollection will bear all shipping costs related to the return of damaged or incomplete products.
In any case, the legal guarantee of conformity applies and, where applicable, the conventional guarantee offered by Geocollection for some specific products.
For any information, always contact Geocollection!